Returns & Shipping
We will be happy to take any item back on the following terms:
- Please contact us for return authorization using our contact form PRIOR to any shipment back, and we appreciate knowing about any returns as soon as you can tell us. Be sure to include the name on your order, the product code or the title of the item you wish to return, and a brief description of why you are returning the item. We will respond to your request with a return authorization email that will include our shipping address for returns. Please include your phone number in case we have difficulty contacting you by email.
- If multiple items are purchased at the same time and all or most are returned, we will apply the full amount paid for store credit, provided the items are in the condition described below. However, if a refund is preferred, there will be a 10% restocking fee deducted from the amount of original payment in addition to the shipping fee.
- It would be helpful to know the reason for the return as in many cases the fit, length, etc. can be adjusted to work for you, normally at no extra charge for minor alterations, which the artist is happy to do for her customers.
- You have up to 7 days from the time of receipt to obtain return authorization, after which the package must be shipped back promptly, to be received no later than 14 days from the same date (for domestic shipments; international must be mailed within 5 days of return authorization).
- Please package your return properly, in a tear-proof and water-proof envelope, if using an envelope, and if possible, use all the original packaging.
- Regular US mail (USPS) which includes delivery confirmation is very efficient and economical for returns and is normally sufficient for mailing; be sure to get tracking so that you can see if your package has been actually delivered. Any loss or damage during the return shipment will be your responsibility, so please insure accordingly.
- We reserve the right not to accept returns if an item was purchased by or on behalf of another designer, to the best of our knowledge.
Once we receive your returned item and it is accepted, your refund or credit will be processed promptly. We must receive the item within the time frame specified in your return authorization, and the item must be in resaleable condition, unworn, unwashed, and undamaged. The item must also be free of odors, such as perfumes or smoke, otherwise we reserve the right to refuse the return or charge cleaning fees. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Returns that are improperly packaged or uninsured may be refused receipt. We reserve the right to authorize exchange only for certain items or situations.
Shipping and Taxes
We ship orders Monday through Friday, via US Postal Service Priority Mail or UPS, and will usually ship your order within 48 hours of purchase. Most orders are shipped the same day they are received. Once your order is shipped, we will send you confirmation and tracking information for your package to the email address you provided to us with your order.
Sales tax is collected on all orders shipped to Florida addresses.
International shipments may require you to pay import duties and taxes when they arrive in your country. These charges are determined by your local customs authority. We suggest contacting your local customs office for additional information and applicable rates, if any.
Due to the high cost of international shipping, original shipping charges will be deducted from any refund or credit for items shipped overseas. Exceptions may apply for established customers returning items for store credit.
International packages that are refused or abandoned will not be eligible for any type of reimbursement or credit.
We reserve the right not to ship to certain countries which have a known high rate of lost or stolen packages, unless the customer expressly agrees to bear that risk at customer's expense, in which case we will not be reponsible for the shipment beyond proof of mailing.